This Privacy Statement sets out how we comply with European Union data protection requirements and how Something Blue Santorini and its affiliates collect, use and share
information in connection with your use of our website, services and applications. This applies to the entire web site. Any changes to these policies will be notified to you on the web site homepage and will be included in the updated Privacy Statement.
Something Blue Santorini is committed to ensure that your privacy is protected.
What we collect
We may collect the following information as submitted to our web site by you:
1. A contact name (you should ensure that you have the consent of any individual’s
2. You email address
3. Your phone numbers
4. Other information relevant to surveys and offers.
We may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our services.
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
i. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
ii. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
What do we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and more particularly:
1. For record keeping
2. Sending you text messages
3. Processing your transactions
4. Making the various reservations
5. Answering questions and providing support
6. Understanding and analysing how you use our services
7. Communicating with you either directly or through any of our partners
8. To improve our products and services or develop new services, features and functionality
9. For market research purposes
10. Finding and preventing fraud
11. Using photos and videos from your wedding or your event for the Something Blue Santorini site and social media (instagram , facebook and pinterest.)
12. To send promotional e-mails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided.
13. For compliance (legal, tax or any other purposes) including enforcing our Terms of Services, Policies or other legal rights that may be required by applicable laws and regulations requested by any judicial process or government agency
For all of the above we may contact you by e-mail, phone, Skype, Facebook, fax or by post.
Third party services
You may access other third-party services through the Services, for example by clicking on links to those third-party services from within the Services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third-party services, and we encourage you to carefully review their privacy policies.
Something Blue Santorini is committed to protecting your information. To do so, we use a variety of security technologies and measures designed to protect information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless it is required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Ordinance. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to or email us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly update the information accordingly.
However, please bear in mind that the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, accounting or government requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup storage), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. Please note that we periodically delete old backups in 12 months period so if you have decided to remove any data we have collected from you, any backup that holds your personal information will be removed at the maximum after 90 days.
To protect your privacy and security, we might also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before updating or removing your information. The information you provide us may be archived or stored periodically by us according to backup processes conducted in the ordinary course of business for disaster recovery purposes.
Your ability to access and correct your information may be temporarily limited where access and correction could:
1. Inhibit Something Blue Santorini's ability to comply with a legal obligation
2. Inhibit Something Blue Santorini's ability to investigate, make or defend legal claims; result in disclosure of personal information about a third party; or result in breach of a contract or disclosure of trade secrets or other proprietary business information belonging to Something Blue Santorini or a third party.
A cookie is a piece of text which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive.
Once you agree, your browser adds that text in a small file.A cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
For example, when you visit an electronic store, a cookie makes it easier to shop, by allowing you to place things into a shopping basket; the basket itself is not the cookie, the cookie is placed on your hard drive and keeps track of your basket versus others in use at the same time.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our web site in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Denial of a traffic log cookie should not prevent you from using one of these sites.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better web site, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. This practice is strictly in
force. We know that people have concerns about cookies, but we believe that the benefit we both gain from their proper use is worthwhile. You may set your web browser (Microsoft internet explorer or Netscape navigator) to notify you of cookie placement requests or decline cookies completely. You can delete the files that contain cookies – those files are stored as part of your internet browser. For further information, please contact:
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at